Beat Chaser 2 Beat Chaser 2

Wait, this is, like, Touhou. Right?

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

Fuck level 10.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

That was inanely stupid and I loved it

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

Rogue Legacy is literally my favourite game. I didn't have any video games growing up, and the Internet sparked my interest int them, and RL was one of the first I bought and won. I've won it eight times. It's my Mario. Thank you for existing.

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

This would be an amazing game if there were a way to get past the Thousand Needles.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

This, while an admittedly difficult game, was a really good play and I thought it was a fantastic idad. I would have liked better jump physics and maneuverability, but... well.

JonBro responds:

Hm... I feel like the jump physics and maneuverability are close to perfect, personally, but I think I must have programmed the game where moving left and right doesn't function properly for everyone. Now I have an idea of how to avoid this in the future so it shouldn't happen again in any of my future projects. Thanks for the feedback!

The Visit The Visit

Excellent. I loved the art style.
On an unrelated note, what's with all the Time Fcuk guys in the wallpaper? It was a good game, but... was it really that popular?

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

I didn't die the ENTIRE GAME until the boss level. 82% complete, and WHAM.
Excellent game. Maybe make a dubstep sequel?

Mouse Quest Mouse Quest

>> Fresh Jungle/Dubstep soundtrack
Yeah, because every electronica track is dubstep. Wowsers.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

As a Christian, I'm conflicted over this. This is fun and funny as crap, but it just... it's screwed up, and I have a feeling it's making fun of the Old Testament and God.